Please Download to Computer, not mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Low Intermediate Lyrical, Month 1 is based on Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Technique. This level is perfect for your 9-11 year old dancers that study at least three classes per week. Preferably, Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Warm Up Technique, Jump Combo, Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
- Darryl Retter's Intermediate Warm Up
Across The Floor:
- Lyrical Walks
- Lyrical Walks With Arms
- Waltz Chaine Turn Progression I
- Simple Waltz Chaine Turn
- Pique Drag Combo
- Aggressive Runs
- “To The Sky” by Owl City
- Links to music included
- Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Warm Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo
- Easy to Follow Notes Included