Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Class Plass, Low Intermediate Lyrical Month 1 is based on Darryl Retter's Intermediate Jazz Technique. This level is perfect for your 9-11-year-old dancers studying at least three weekly classes, preferably, Ballet, Jazz, and Lyrical.
This month's class plans include video files of Warm Up Technique, Jump Combo, Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
- Center: Darryl Retter's Intermediate Warm-Up, Jumps
- Across The Floor: Lyrical Walks, Lyrical Walks With Arms, Waltz Chaine Turn Progression I, Simple Waltz Chaine Turn, Pique Drag Combo, Aggressive Runs
- Combo: "To The Sky" by Owl City
- Links to music included
- Darryl Retter's Intermediate Jazz Warm-Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo
- Easy-to-Follow Notes Included