Dance Class Plans, Grd 5 Tap Month 1
Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Class Plans, Tap 5 Month 1 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 5 Tap Technique. This is where your dancers enter the Low Advanced level of tap dancing. Perfect for your 14-16-year-old tappers. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
This class plan is from the bundle that includes months 1-5 and is set at an introductory offer price. Drag and drop video files into your iTunes library or play with almost all video players on your computer.
Class Plan 1 includes Video and Class Notes for:
- Barre: Practice 3-Count Riff
- Center: Darryl Retter Grd 5 Warm Up, Close To The Floor Cramproll Breakdown (from warm-up), Twist Breakdown (from warm-up), Scuffle Combo I, Scuffle Combo II, Stomp Buck Time Step & Break
- Across The Floor: Shuffle Ballchange Grapevine Combo – on prev level, Double Criss-Cross Waltz Clog I, Double Criss-Cross Waltz Clog II, Basic Slides, Riff Combo
- Combo: “Crayons” by Donna Summer and Ziggy Marley
- Link to music included
- First time ever - Darryl Retter’s Tap Warm-Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo
- Easy-to-Follow Notes Included