Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Class Plans, Tap 4 Month 1 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 4 Tap Technique. This is where your dancers enter the Intermediate level of tap dancing. Perfect for your 12-14-year-old tappers. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
This class plan is from the bundle that includes months 1-5 and is set at an introductory offer price. Drag and drop video files into your iTunes library or play with almost all video players on your computer.
Class Plan 1 includes Video and Class Notes for:
- Center: Darryl Retter Grd 4 Warm Up, Practice Running Flaps In Place, Practice Shuffle Jumps, Flaps & Shuffle Jump Combo, Frt and Bk Irish Combo, Maxi Ford Break, Maxi Ford Break in Random Directions, Drawback Practice, Drawback Combo, Truckin’ Practice Combo, Strengthen Basic Cramp Rolls
- Across The Floor: Shuffle Ballchange Grapevine Combo I, Brush Hop Step Combo, Shuffle Ballchange Grapevine Combo II, Stamp Chug Combo
- Combo: “My Time” by Minus and the Bear
- Link to music included
- First time ever - Darryl Retter’s Tap Warm-Up on Video
- Easy-to-Follow Notes Included