Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Class Plans, Grade 3 Month 6 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 3 Tap Technique, a high-beginner level. Perfect for your 9-11-year-old tappers. This month’s class plans include video files of Barre, Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
This class plan is from the bundle that includes months 6-10 and is set at an introductory price offer. Drag and drop video files into your iTunes library or play with almost all video players on your computer.
Class Plan 6 includes Video and Class Notes for:
- Barre: Shuffle Faster (Front, Side, Back), Shuffle Much Faster (Front, Side, Back), Shuffle Hop, Shuffle Hop Toe, Shuffle Ballchange, Maxiford Combo, Flap (Forward, Backward, Forward), Walking Flaps, Running Flaps, Flap Front Heel Drop (Forward, Backward, Forward), Walking Flap Heel
- Center: Double Waltz Clog Combo, Front Irish Combo Turns
- Across The Floor: Heel-Ball Cross Combo, Running Flap & Scuff Combo
- Combo: “The Next Best Thing” by Nikki and Rich
- Link to music included
- Easy-to-Follow Notes Included