Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Class Plans, Tap 3, Month 1 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 3 Tap Technique. This level of tap dance is at the solid beginner level and perfect for your 8-10-year-old tap dance students. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Barre, Center, Across-the-Floor, and Combination. Drag and drop video files into your iTunes Library or play with almost all video players on your computer.
This class plan is from the bundle that includes months 1-5 and is set at an introductory offer price. Drag and drop video files into your iTunes library or play with almost all video players on your computer.
Class Plan 1 includes Video and Class Notes for:
- Barre: Shuffle (4 speeds), Shuffle Hop, Shuffle Hop Toe, Shuffle Ballchange (slow and fast), Maxiford (slow and fast)
- Center Floor: Shuffle Step Shuffle Ballchange Combo, Waltz Clog Combo, Heel-Ball Pivot Turn Combo
- Across the Floor: Heel-Ball Step Combo, Standard Grapevine Combo
- Dance Combo: “Turn Up the Sunshine” by Dianna Ross and Tame Impala
- Link to music included
- Easy-to-Follow Notes Included