Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Contemporary, Vol. 6 Download by Gina Badone continues this best selling collection of both songs and dances. This collection offers three contemporary dances and the music to accompany those dances. As a bonus, radio mixes of each song are also included. . This is the download version of the CD/DVD Bundle.
In the 6th installment of Contemporary work for the dance studio, Gina Badone brings you the music and choreography your tweens and teens crave! In this volume, Gina has created three beautiful pieces to two original songs and a fantastic mashup compilation covered song.
Dances and music offered in this collection:
- I’ll Be There is a low intermediate Contemporary Dance set to an original song by recording artist, Kierra Rogers. Gina’s choreography to this song creates a wonderful visual where sweet and youthful movement shows your dancers in their most beautiful light! Perfect for you 10-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:43. 72 Measures.
- Riptide Mashup is a solid intermediate Contemporary Dance set to a compilation of songs by Vance Joy (“Riptide”), Sara Bareilles (“Gravity”), and Of Monsters and Men (“Little Talks”). This very refreshing track leads with a ukulele groove throughout - and a young female vocalist that your young teens will love. Gina’s choreography for this dance is filled with youth and optimism. Time – 2:47. 100 Measures.
- To Be Here is an original song by recording artist Victoria Rosdahl. This track tells a sweet, young love story with an acoustic guitar groove. Gina’s choreography offers a satisfying challenge for your teens. Time – 2:48. 50 Measures.
- HD Video of step-by step breakdowns and in-studio performances of three contemporary dances as iTunes files (m4v). Drag and drop into your iTunes library.
- Performance and bonus songs for each dance (total – 6 tracks) in iTunes format (m4a, aac). Drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
- Lyric Sheets