This is the download version of the double CD bundle. Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Best of Al Gilbert, Vol 3 is a compilation CD Set that includes 8 of Al's favorite grades 1 and 2 tap dances. Each song includes 2 tracks: Vocal Instructions by Al Gilbert and Performance Track. Perfect for in-class or performance routines!
This volume offers 8 instrumental dances perfect for your grades 1 and 2 tap dancers. These are music-only tracks that have no lyrics. Perfect for your 7-10-year-old dancers and beginning adult students.
- Tap-A-One (TA 121) Grade 1 Tap. You will enjoy teaching this and your students will enjoy dancing it. You can stop at the 1st chorus or go on for 1-1/2 choruses. Time 1:43
- Advanced Tap-A-One (TA 185) Advanced Grade 1 Tap. For those ready to graduate to grade 2 tap. Time 1:53
- Second Tap-A-One (TA 272) Grade 1 Tap. Straight tap routine without a song. Easy to learn. Time 1:39
- Advanced Spectacular Tap-A-One (TA 701) Solid grade 1 tap dance for your 6-9-year-old students. This instrumental song offers nice changes in music and perfect for your young dancers that prefer not to sing. Time 2:10.
- Easy Two Tap (TA 435) Simple routine perfect for your 7-9-year-old dancers. Not too difficult and fun to learn! Time 2:08
- Tap A Two – (TA 122) Grade 2 Tap Routine. This routine has a strong beat that all ages will love. Great for your 6-8-year-old dancers. Time 2:23
- Beat Tap (TA 235) Grade 2 Tap. Perfect for your 6-9-year-old tappers. Time 2:18. This instrumental swing song isn't too difficult and will give your dancers a great feeling of accomplishment. Time 1:40
- Boogie Tap Time (TA 597) Grade 2 Tap dance for your 7-10-year-old tappers. This is a delightful Boogie Tap that isn't too difficult, but lots of fun! Time 2:30
Download includes (each song is an iTunes files, drag and drop into your iTunes library)
- Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert for each song as
- Performance Tracks with End Tag for each song
- PDF files of notes
*Training aids are also available for separate purchase