Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Think Pink from Becca Retter includes 3 songs and dances for your 3-12-year-old dancers. Music, Video, and Notes included. All pink every day! These songs are all about every girl’s favorite color. New and classic re-makes produced with your youngest dancers in mind. Each dance a winner at your recital!
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Think Pink by Becca Retter is a pre-school song and dance for your 3-5-year-old dancers. It’s everyone’s favorite color! This creative movement dance has a little bit of everything and is just adorable! Time 2:23
- Pink Panther Ballet by Becca Retter is a grade 1 song and ballet dance for your 4-6-year-old dancers. This song is based on the theme by Henry Mancini with fun lyrics added! It’s a great character ballet dance for your students. Time 2:37
- Pink Ladies by Becca Retter is a grade three tap dance for your 10-12-year-old dancers. This will be a blast for your pre-teens! Rock and roll girls will tap with their best friends in this original song based on the fun characters from the musical, Grease. Time 2:50
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- 6 music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: TA1364DL, TA1365DL, TA1366DL