Reagan Marie presents three theatrical, classic routines that incorporate acting, technique, and the occasional prop. Truly crowd pleasing numbers that will challenge and excite the dancers as well.
Included on the DVD:
- Do Re Mi from The Sound of Music, is a beginner dance perfect for your 6-8 year old students (Music Sold Separately)
- Consider Yourself from Oliver, is a low intermediate dance your 9-12 year old dancers will enjoy (Music Sold Separately)
- Walking Papers from the Broadway Musical, The Act is an advanced dance to challenge your teens (Music Sold Separately)
- Step-by-step breakdown and performance of each dance
- Choreography notes on CD as pdf file – simply insert into your computer Rom-Drive to view or print.
*Music Sold Separately, exclusively through MusicWorks