Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Swing Time, Vol. 2 takes the energy from the 30’s & 40’s to offer an upbeat and exciting collection of songs and dances. It’s impossible not to smile when these songs are playing.
Download Includes: (Music Files in iTunes format – Drag and drop into your iTunes Library)
- 2 versions ofBoogie Woogie Bugle Boy by Al Gilbert is a Grade 2 Tap Dance for your 7-9 year olds. Time – 1:56
- 2 versions ofJump Dance Swing by Becca Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:50
- 2 versions ofHooked on Swing Tap Medley by Al Gilbert is a Grade 3 Tap Dance set to an instrumental medley of classic swing songs. Songs in this medley include “In The Mood”, “Cherokee”, and “American Patrol”. This dance is perfect for your 9-11-year-old Tap dancers. Time – 2:22
- 2 versions ofThat’s Okay With Me by Darryl Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11 year old dancers. This is a fun one – you’ll want to whistle along! Time – 2:42
- 2 versions ofGame of Fun by Darryl Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11 year old dancers. This song begins high energy, drops into a bluesy groove, and then offers an exciting end! Time – 2:27
- 2 versions ofAmerican Patrol Swing by Al Gilbert is a challenging Grade 4 Tap Dance for your 12-14 year old dancers. Fun instrumental swing classic! Time – 2:08
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually: TA1069DL, TA1242DL, TA0983DL, RETCD019DL, RETCD037DL, TA1075DL