Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Swing Time, Vol. 2 takes the energy from the ’30s & ’40s to offer an upbeat and exciting collection of songs and dances. It’s impossible not to smile when these songs are playing.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Two versions of Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy by Al Gilbert is a Grade 2 Tap Dance for your 7-9-year-olds. Time – 1:56
- Two versions of Jump Dance Swing by Becca Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers. Time – 2:50
- Two versions of Hooked on Swing Tap Medley by Al Gilbert is a Grade 3 Tap Dance set to an instrumental medley of classic swing songs. Songs in this medley include “In The Mood,” “Cherokee,” and “American Patrol.” This dance is perfect for your 9-11-year-old Tap dancers. Time – 2:22
- Two versions of That’s Okay With Me by Darryl Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers. This is a fun one – you’ll want to whistle along! Time – 2:42
- Two versions of Game of Fun by Darryl Retter is a Grade 3 Tap Dance for your 9-11-year-old dancers. This song begins with high energy, drops into a bluesy groove, and then offers an exciting end! Time – 2:27
- Two versions of American Patrol Swing by Al Gilbert is a challenging Grade 4 Tap Dance for your 12-14-year-old dancers. Fun instrumental swing classic! Time – 2:08
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually: TA1069DL, TA1242DL, TA0983DL, RETCD019DL, RETCD037DL, TA1075DL