Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Swing Time sets the stage with a 1920s vibe. The audience will love the classic swing rhythms, and you will love the six performance-ready choreography pieces at your fingertips.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Swing Is Here by Al Gilbert is a Grade 1 & 2 Song and Tap dance. Time – 2:20
- Let's Just Get Along by Darryl Retter is an Intermediate Tap for 12-14 yr olds. Time – 2:31
- Swingin' On A Star by Becca Retter is a Grd 2 Tap Time – 2:45
- Happy Happy Song by Darryl Retter is an Intermediate Low Tap. Time – 2:38
- Tuxedo Junction by Al Gilbert is an Advanced Grade 2 Tap. Time – 2:13
- Swing Tap Medley by Al Gilbert is a Grade 3 Tap. Time – 4:00
- All songs as iTunes Files. Drag and drop them into your iTunes Library
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
*Also Available as individual Training Aids - TA1113, RETCD020, TA1253, RETCD028, TA1095, TA0676