Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Smile – A Collection of Happy Songs, Vol. 1 by Al Gilbert, includes six fully orchestrated songs about smiling. Each one will keep your students and audience smiling!
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Smile – A Collection of Happy Songs, Vol. 1 by Al Gilbert, includes six fully orchestrated songs about smiling. Each one will keep your students and audience smiling!
- Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Just Because I'm Happy This original tune has many tempo changes that will challenge your grade four tappers. Time – 2:48
- I Love To Smile is another happy song for your grade 2 tappers. This song and dance have a great "swing" energy your 7-9-year-olds will enjoy. Time – 2:04
- Smiling Irish Medley includes the songs "When Irish Eyes are Smiling" & "Irish Jig." This wonderfully fun Irish waltz will make everybody happy. This dance is a solid grade 3, perfect for your 9-11-year-old tappers. Time – 1:50
- When My Baby Smiles At Me has a lot of personality and includes a derby *prop. Your grade 3-4 tappers will enjoy this one! Time – 2:00
- Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella is a solid intermediate dance with an umbrella *prop. Your grade 4 tappers will enjoy the challenge of the tap patterns while working with the prop. This one looks fantastic on stage! Time – 2:10
- Smile, Pass It On is a grade 2 song and tap for your 7-9-year-old tappers. Time – 3:15
- 12 Songs in iTunes format, drag and drop into your iTunes library
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Props not included