Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Showtime Tap Music, Vol. 2 is a compilation of some of the best tap music known to the stage with choreography by Al Gilbert! There are six orchestrated instrumental selections in this collection. That's six choreographed dance routines ready for your performance!
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Anchors Aweigh & Sailors Hornpipe (TA0402) is a Grade 3 Military Tap Dance. Time – 1:51
- Baby Face & Pretty Baby Disco Tap (TA0445) is a Grade 3 Disco Tap Dance. Time – 2:37
- Chicago Broadway Tap Medley (TA1048) is a Grade 3 Broadway Style Tap Dance. The songs included in this medley are "All That Jazz" & "Razzle Dazzle." Time – 3:50
- Goofus (TA0410) is a Grade 4 Eccentric Tap Dance with a hint of comedy. Time – 1:40
- I Can Do That (TA0444) is a Grade 3 Broadway Style Tap Dance. Time – 2:15
- Stepping Out With My Baby (TA0401) is a Grade 5 Classic Tap Dance. Time – 2:44
Download includes: (Songs are in the m4a audio file format. Use iTunes, QuickTime, or almost any audio player on your computer or mobile device.)
- Twelve Audio Tracks (Six tracks of vocal instruction by Al Gilbert and six instrumental performance tracks)
- PDF file of notes