Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Showtime Tap Music, Vol. 1 is a compilation of some of the best tap music known to the stage with choreography by Al Gilbert! There are six orchestrated instrumental selections in this collection. That’s six choreographed dance routines ready for your performance!
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Chicago (TA0412) is a Grade 5-6 Tap dance to challenge your accomplished tapers. Time - 2:14.
- Deed I Do (TA0411) is a Grade 3 Tap dance for your 9–11-year-old dancers. And perfect for your adult tappers. Time – 2:05
- My Favorite Things (TA0442) is a Grade 4 waltz Tap dance. Time - 1:46
- Pennies from Heaven (TA0400) is a Grade 4 Soft Shoe style Tap dance. Time – 2:37
- Too Marvelous for Words (TA0399) by Al Gilbert is a Grade 5 Tap Dance. Time: 1:41
- Who Cares (TA0458) is a Grade 3 Tap Dance. Time 2:04
Download includes: (Songs are in the m4a audio file format. Use iTunes, QuickTime, or almost any audio player on your computer or mobile device.)
- Twelve Audio Tracks (Six tracks of vocal instruction by Al Gilbert and six instrumental performance tracks)
- PDF file of notes