Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Shirley Temple Favorites by Al Gilbert offers nine pieces of choreography set to the best-known Shirley Temple songs. These dances are at the grade 1 and 3 levels and work well with 4-7 year old dance students.
Performance and instrumental tracks are included for each piece on this download product.
- On The Good Ship Lollipop - Grade 1 song and tap (2:11)
- An Old Straw Hat - Grade 2 song and tap (2:18)
- On Account-A I Love You - Grade 1 song and tap (2:15)digital music
- Animal Crackers In My Soup - Grade 1 song and tap (2:01)
- Polly Wolly Doodle - Grade 1 song and tap (2:52)
- This Is A Happy Little Ditty Grade 2 song and tap (2:28)
- When I Grow Up - Grade 1 song and tap (2:30)
- At The Codfish Ball - Grade 2 song and tap (2:47)
- Baby Take A Bow - Grade 1 song and tap (2:21)
- 18 Tracks of Music - 9 with Children’s Voices, 9 Instrumental
- Music is in iTunes file format – drag and drop it into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
Shirley Temple Is remembered as the sweetheart of the screen. She was the leading child actor, receiving a unique Oscar and starring in films like Bright Eyes and Heidi. Shirley loved to dance and sing, and she was the inspiration for many young girls to begin dance classes. Al Gilbert selected this collection of songs made famous by Shirley Temple. His choreography for these songs is priceless and perfect for your young dance students.