Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Shirley Temple Favorites by Al Gilbert offers nine songs and dances for your 4-7-year-old students. Performance track and instrumental track included for each piece on this double-disc bundle.
- On The Good Ship Lollipop - Grade 1 song and tap (2:11)
- An Old Straw Hat - Grade 2 song and tap (2:18)
- On Account-A I Love You - Grade 1 song and tap (2:15)
- Animal Crackers In My Soup - Grade 1 song and tap (2:01)
- Polly Wolly Doodle - Grade 1 song and tap (2:52)
- This Is A Happy Little Ditty Grade 2 song and tap (2:28)
- When I Grow Up - Grade 1 song and tap (2:30)
- At The Codfish Ball - Grade 2 song and tap (2:47)
- Baby Take A Bow - Grade 1 song and tap (2:21)
- 18 Tracks of Music - 9 with Children’s Voices, 9 Instrumental
- Music is in iTunes file format – drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
Shirley Temple Is remembered as the sweetheart of the screen. She was the leading child actor, receiving a special Oscar and starring in films like Bright Eyes and Heidi. Shirley loved to dance and sing, and she was the inspiration for many young girls to begin dance class. Al Gilbert selected this collection of songs made popular by Shirley Temple. His choreography to these songs is priceless and perfect for your young dance students.