Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Shirley Temple Is fondly remembered as the sweetheart of the screen. She was the leading child actor of her time, receiving a special Oscar and starring in films like Bright Eyes and Heidi. Shirley loved to dance and sing, and she was the inspiration to many young girls to begin dance class. This collection of songs made popular by Shirley Temple was selected by Al Gilbert. His choreography to these songs are priceless and perfect for your young dance students.
- On The Good Ship Lollipop 2:11
- An Old Straw Hat 2:18
- On Account-A I Love You 2:15
- Animal Crackers In My Soup 2:01
- Polly Wolly Doodle 2:52
- This Is A Happy Little Ditty 2:28
- When I Grow Up 2:30
- At The Codfish Ball 2:47
- Baby Take A Bow 2:21
- 18 Tracks of Music - 9 with Children’s Voices, 9 Instrumental
- Music is in iTunes file format – simply drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art