Pre-School Dancing Animals, Vol. 3 is the third in a series of three CDs perfect for your preschool classes and recitals. This CD includes six animal-based songs to encourage your young student’s imaginations with routines by Al Gilbert & Becca Retter to help develop their balance and coordination. This series is a must for your dance studio music library.
Songs in this compilation include:
- Aristo-Cat by Al Gilbert is a Grade 1 Song & Tap dance for your 5–8-year-old dancers. This song is originally from a Disney movie with the same title. With an excellent swing groove, your dancers will have fun on stage with this dance. Time 2:00.
- Can I Be Your Baby Bumble Bee by Al Gilbert is a Pre-School or Grade 1 Song & Tap Dance. This piece is a "honey" of a routine for your little dancers. Great modified lyrics to go with fun dance steps. A honey of a number! BUZZ! BUZZ! Time 2:05.
- Barnyard Boogie by Becca Retter is a preschool song and dance for your 3-5-year-old students. This song has a fun country flair. Your dancers will love doing the “Barnyard Call” and making all animal sounds. BOOGIE AROUND THE BARNYARD! Time – 2:24
- Dancing Monkey by Al Gilbert is a Pre-School Song & Dance. This routine is perfect for getting your little students singing and dancing! Great for your 3-5-year-old dancers. Dance steps include Jump Out-Jump In, Shuffle Step, Boogie Woogie, Heel Together, and the Flash Trick Step. Time – 2:26
- Happy Dancing Pony & Pony Boy by Al Gilbert is a Pre-School Song & Dance. This song is about a happy dancing pony that always does her best. A surprise ending to make all cheer. Hi-Ho-Silver, Away!! Some tap-dance steps in this routine are Point Together, Side Gallops, and Shuffle Step. Time – 2:16
- Tippy Toe Mouse by Becca Retter is a preschool song & dance for your 3-5-year-old students. A cute little mouse that just wants a chance to dance. Look out for the cat! SUPER CUTE! This can be used as a tap or ballet dance. Time - 2:10
Enhanced CD includes
- 12 tracks of music, 6 with Performance Tracks and 6 Instrumental tracks
- PDF files of notes, insert into your CD-ROM to view or print
- iTunes files of each song. Drag and drop it into your iTunes library.