Please download it to a computer, not a mobile device.
Pre-School Dancing Animals, Vol. 1 is the first in a series of three music collections perfect for your pre-school to 2nd-grade dance classes and recitals. This compilation includes seven animal-based songs to encourage your young students' imaginations with routines by Al Gilbert to help develop their balance and coordination. This series is a must for your dance studio music library.
Songs in this compilation include:
- Easter Bunny Flop Flop - Pre-Song & Dance (2:06)
- Panda Bear - Grade 1 Song & Tap (3:09)
- Kitty Rock - Grade 1 Song & Tap (3:00)
- Dancing Pup - Grade 1-2 Song & Tap (2:50)
- Mary's Dancing - Lamb 1-2 Song & Tap (3:07)
- The Dandy Lion - Grade 2 Song & Tap (2:18)
- Groovy Chicken - Grade 1 Song & (2:47)
- 14 Tracks of Music - 7 with Children's Voices, 7 Instrumental
- Music is in iTunes file format – drag and drops it into your iTunes library.
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art