Kidgroovz, Vol. 16 by Gina Badone offers three hip-hop dances for the pre-teen hip hop department at your studio. Your 7-12-year-old dancers will love the music and dances in this collection. Music Included.
MusicWorks is proud to present volume 16 of the best selling, most comprehensive material for the preteen hip-hop department at your studio. The Kidgroovz Series offers over 50 recital-ready dances and 3 levels of technique to move and groove your dancers. Original music and age-appropriate choreography are key - and Gina Badone makes it happen again!
Routines on this DVD:
- WERK is a young, driving, and funky hip-hop song with positive lyrics. If you want to succeed, you’ve gotta WERK! This hip-hop song and dance is for your 7-8-year-old dancers. Time - 2:33. Vocals: Mary Osborn
- It’s On has a great hang-back groove with the fun outlook only kids have. This hip-hop song and dance is for your 8-10-year-old dancers. Time – 2:43. Vocals: Raymond “Big Real” Cruz
- My Feelings is a high-energy hip-hop song and dance with a positive outlook on life. This dance is perfect for your 10-12-year-old dancers. Time – 2:29. Vocals: Ryan “Remidee” Sullivan
Music on this CD:
- Werk includes (1) Performance Track, and (2) Instrumental Track
- It’s On includes (1) Performance Track, and (2) Instrumental Track
- My Feelings includes (1) Performance Track, and (2) Cliffhanger Remix
- iTunes files of each song included on the CD. Drag and drop into your iTunes library.
- Choreography notes included as pdf files on both the CD and DVD. Insert into your Computers Rom drive to view or print.
- iTunes version of all video breakdowns are included. Simply drag the files into your iTunes library and now you have the information on your iPod!