Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
MusicWorks is proud to present volume 15 of the most comprehensive material for the preteen hip-hop department at your studio. The Kidgroovz Series offers over 45 recital-ready routines and 2 levels of technique to move and groove your dancers. Original music and age appropriate choreography is key - and Gina Badone comes through again!
Dances offered in this collection:
- Hip-Hop Queen is a low intermediate hip-hop dance with a sassy energy perfect for your 7-8 year old dancers. Time – 2:40, 76 Meas
- Clap’ em High is an intermediate hip-hop dance, set to a club-like track with a driving, high-energy groove. Your tweens will love this one - designed for your 9-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:35, 78 Meas
- Be You is a high intermediate routine, set to music that offers the best attitude that all young dancers should have. Perfect for your 11-14 year old dancers. Time – 2:23, 72 Meas
- Video of step-by step breakdowns and in-studio performances of three hip hop dances as iTunes files (m4v). Simply drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Three Performance-Ready songs in iTunes format (m4a, aac) perfect for your recital. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes library
- Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
Songs with Choreography Notes also availabe as seperate Downloads (No Video): GBCD115ADL, GBCD115BDL, GBCD115CDL