Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
In The Mood (Again) by Darryl Retter is a low intermediate Tap Dance (Gr. 3) created for your 9-11-year-old tappers. (2:44/121 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
We take this iconic song from the 40’s swing era and bring it to today with an electro-swing groove! This version of the classic, with new sounds and a new groove, will excite everybody that hears it. The tap dance offers fun tap patterns and staging ideas.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, In The Mood (Again) as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on a live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on a live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.