This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
In The Mood (Again) by Darryl Retter is a low intermediate Tap Dance (Grd. 3, Al Gilbert Technique) created for your 9-11 year old tappers. This Choreography Single includes Music, Video, and Notes. Time – 2:44, 121 Meas
We take this iconic song from the 40’s swing era and brings it to today! This version of the classic, with new sounds and new groove, will excite everybody that hears it. The tap dance offers fun tap patterns and staging ideas.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, In The Mood (Again) as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Radio Mix of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyric Sheet
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.