Please download to a computer, not a mobile device
Hollywood Hits, Vol. 2 includes 6 Hollywood theme songs for your 3-9 year old dancers. Each song tells a story of being a big Hollywood Star!
- I Want To Be A Video Dancer by Al Gilbert is a Pre-Level Song & Jazz Dance for your 4-5 year olds. Time – 1:40
- Little Miss Hollywood by Becca Retter is a sassy Grade 1 Song & Tap Dance for hour 4-6 year old dancers. Time – 2:49
- I’m A Star by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Dance for your 5-6 year old students. Time – 2:16
- I Ought To Be In Pictures by Al Gilbert is a Grade 1 Song & Tap dance for your 5-6 year old dancers. Time – 2:30
- Star Power by Becca Retter offers a beg-low intermediate level Jazz Dance for your 5-6 year old dancers. Time – 2:40
- Hollywood Star by Al Gilbert is a Grade 1-2 Song & Tap Dance for your 7-9 year old tappers. Time – 3:05
- 12 songs as iTunes Files (Instructional Track and Recital-Ready Performance Track for each song). Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually: TA0694DL, TA1331DL,
TA1308DL, TA0667DL, TA1247DL, TA0898DL