Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Hollywood Hits bring familiarity to your dancers and your audience. 6 covered songs with choreography already set for you. Each piece of music is already recital-ready.
Songs and dances included in this compilation:
- Hollywood Here We Come by Gina Badone is an Intermediate Hip-Hop dance Perfect for your 9-10-year-old students. Time – 2:35
- Lights, Camera, Action by Al Gilbert is a Grade 2 Song & Tap with a Hollywood “Clapper” Prop. Time – 2:30
- Hooray For Hollywood by Al Gilbert is a Grd 1 Musical Comedy Song & Jazz Time – 2:35
- I Want To See My Name Up There In Lights by Al Gilbert is a Pre-School Grd 1 Song & Tap beginning dancer. Time – 2:05
- I Can’t Wait by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Tap Time – 2:12
- Still Wanna Be A Star by Gina Badone is an Advanced Hip-Hop Jazz Perfect for 11-12-year-old jazz dancers. Time – 2:48
- All songs as iTunes Files. Simply drag and drop it into your iTunes Library
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
- Cover Art
*Also Available as individual Training Aids - GBCD111B, TA1007, TA0716, TA1088, TA1310, GBCD112C