Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Danceography on Tap, Vol. 3 offers 3 tap dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- That's Okay With Me is a low intermediate tap dance (Grd 3) that offers a retro pop-swing groove and a lot of fun tap patterns for your dancers. When everything's going my way - “That's OK” with me.” This fun, uplifting and high-energy song and dance will definitely make your audience happy. Time – 2:43
- Let's Just Get Along is an intermediate tap dance (Gr 4) with an electro-swing style. This will have everyone jumping in your audience. This is a fun and witty song about how it's OK to be different and still get along. Sometimes, those that are opposite of us are those that complete us. Time – 2:31
- Plant A Seed is an advanced tap dance (Gr 5) and incorporates a funky groove and hip beat that allows for very interesting tap patterns. This is a story of the potential that comes from those we come into contact with - and how no meeting is frivolous. Time - 2:45
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown, and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection
*Music-only available for separate purchase - RETCD019DL, RETCD020DL, RETCD021DL