Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
This product is available as download only.
Danceography on Tap, Vol. 2 by Darryl Retter offers 3 tap dances. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- My Dancin’ Shoes is the funkiest blues song ever! No matter what’s going on in your world, if you put on your dancin’ shoes, the blues go away. Time – 2:41
- Live For Now is a song with more energy than anyone could possibly need. The title says it all. With a retro-swing vibe, this tap dance will be a fun challenge for your intermediate tappers. Your students will really enjoy the fun tap patterns! Time – 2:47
- Try To Keep Up With Me offers a driving energy in this mostly all-instrumental track with the exception of the aggressive lyrics, “Try To Keep Up With Me", prior to every challenge between dance groups. Intense and stimulating tap patterns. Your 15 year olds and up will love this routine. Time – 2:33
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Includes Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only downloads available for separate purchase - RETCD010DL, RETCD011DL, RETCD012DL