Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Danceography on Jazz, Vol. 6 offers 3 jazz dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
This product is available as download only.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- You Can Be “You can be what you want to be…” is the subject matter of this track and that’s great for our young dancers to hear Fun, Fresh and funky – this song will keep your 9-11 year olds moving! Time – 2:43
- Dreams Come True is a positive, feel-good song with a great “dance club” groove your 12-14 year old dancers will love. The title of this song defines the storyline and meaning with lyrics such as, “My dreams are reflections of the best part of me. I can see who I am and where I will be.” Time – 2:49
- Gets My Groove is a sassy, but serious song - “Treating me with respect is what gets my groove on.” What a great message for our young ladies to understand and own. This dance will challenge your teens. Time – 2:37
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only downloads available for separate purchase - RETCD049DL, RETCD050DL, RETCD051DL