Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Danceography on Jazz, Vol. 2 offers 3 jazz dances by Darryl Retter. Everything has been “dance studio-tested” and “dance recital tested” so you already know this will work. Video – Music – Notes included!
This product is available as download only.
Music and Dances offered in this collection:
- Summer Fun is the perfect song for everybody’s favorite time of the year…SUMMER! Jamaican meets street beat on this track. Great grooves with fun, summer freedom lyrics. Great for 9-11 year old dancers. Time – 2:36
- The Prowler has a mysterious, super hero sound. Think 007 with a contemporary urban beat. Heroes still exist in this world. Choreography is a fusion of 60’s and “L.A. now” movement. Perfect routine for 12-14 year old dancers. Time – 2:51
- Give It All You Got is a song filled with positive and uplifting lyrics, set to a great high-energy dance groove. The message is clear - you can do anything you set your mind to as long as you give it all you got. Your 15 year olds and up will love this routine. Time 2:56
Download Includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances, step-by-step Breakdown and Performance
- 6 Music files – performance and radio mixes of each song
- PDF files of choreography notes
Introducing Progression Connection, 10 Across The Floor exercises included for each dance. That's 30 Across The Floor exercises in this collection!
*Music-only downloads available for separate purchase - RETCD013DL, RETCD014DL, RETCD015DL