Please download it to a computer, not a mobile device.
Dance Advantage, Vol. 5 by Becca Retter offers dances to 16 original songs that are age-appropriate in Lyrics and Content. Becca is the one to go to for pre-level dance and provides some of the most usable advanced tap dances. Each routine is videotaped using age-appropriate performers. Most pieces give a step-by-step breakdown with the on-screen assistant facing away from the camera. All dances offer performances with dancers facing the camera.
Music is sold separately as individual training aids.
Routines in this Download: (Music Sold Separately)
- Video for Pre-Song and Dance: “Open and Shut,” “Cuddle Up Cuddle Cub,” “Dance Magic”
- Video for Grade One Tap: “I Am a Great American,” “Rainbow Island Dancers”
- Video for Grade Two Tap: “The Pirate Song,” “Put A Little Love in Your Heart”
- Video for Grade Three Tap: “Tap-A-Tap-A-Tap-A”
- Video for Grade Four Tap: “It’s So Good”
- Video for Grade 5-6 Tap: “Carnival”
- Video for Pre-Lyrical: “Me and My Heart”
- Video for Pre Ballet: “Shimmering Jewel Ballet”
- Video for Junior Ballet: “Ocean Adventure”
- Video for Pre jazz: “Ice Cream Dream”
- Video for Junior Jazz: “Love Makes the Work Go ‘Round”
- Choreography Notes as PDF Files
- Cover Art
- Break Down, and Performance of choreography included for most routines
- Video in iTunes File Format (M4V). Drag and drop into your iTunes Library
*Music Sold Separately TA1308-TA1315