Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Stars and Stripes is a collection of 3 patriotic songs and dances for your dancers. These dances are perfect for your classes that includ boys! Use separately or as a theme in your recital, either way, the audience will really enjoy this collection.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Yankee Doodle March is a pre level song and dance for your 3-5 year old tappers. This song takes patriotic to the next level! Fun and funky, your dancers will really love dancing to this classic remake. Time 2:15
- T.A.P.S. In The USA is a grade 1 tap dance for your 4-6 year old dancers. This is an exciting remake of the classic song, R.O.C.K. In The U.S.A. by John Mellencamp. High energy and enthusiastic, this song and dance will be a favorite at your performance. Time – 2:18
- Stars and Stripes Forever is a junior ballet dance for your 7-10 year old dancers. This piece of music offers a rousing rendition of the classic march by John Philip Sousa. This piece needs to be in your music library, and used every few years in your recital. Time – 2:36
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- 6 music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: TA1355DL, TA1356DL, TA1357DL