Once Upon A Time from Becca Retter includes three routines for your 3-6-year-old dancers. Creative, Exciting, and Imaginative songs and dances make this collection a must for your dance studio!
This is a Music, Video, and Notes bundle.
Dances offered in this collection:
- Once Upon A Time is a beautiful pre-song and ballet dance for your 3-5-year-olds. This song includes a fairytale narration throughout and takes your young dancers and audience on a fun and imaginative journey. This music is sweet and majestic, especially for the princesses at your studio! Narration by Becca Retter. Time: 2:42
- Tappily Ever After is a grade 1 song and tap with a swing feel that your 4-6-year-olds will groove too. Who doesn’t love a happy song! Tappily Ever After delivers. Just try to get it out of your head after hearing this song! Your young dancers will enjoy how this music moves as they dance tappily ever after! Vocals by Kylee Mellick. Time: 2:15
- Dance Wonderland offers your 7-9-year-old jazz students a fun and exciting adventure. This is one of the happiest songs about dancing! This high-energy and exciting song and dance will keep your dancers inspired and your audience wanting more! Vocals by Liza Retter, Rap by Matilda Broadway star Casey Butler. Time: 2:36.
DVD/CD Bundle Includes:
- On DVD: Performance of “Once Upon a Time”
- On DVD: Performance “Tappily Ever After”
- On DVD: Breakdown and Performance of “Dance Wonderland”
- On CD: 6 tracks of music - Instructional and Performance tracks with end tag of each song
- Choreography notes
Songs with Choreography Notes sold separately as Downloads: TA1334DL, 1335DL, 1336DL