Make A Splash by Becca Retter is a collection of 3 dances for your young students. Creative, Exciting, and Imaginative songs and dances make this a must for your dance studio! Your dancers will explore their imagination on stage when they perform these fun ocean and summer-themed dances by Becca Retter.
This is a Video/Music/notes Bundle.
Dances offered in this collection:
- You Are My Sunshine is a sweet pre-song and dance with a new version of the timeless classic. This song and dance are perfect for your 3-5-year-old students. Your young dancers will love this song, and your audience will enjoy this nostalgic classic. Vocals by Bella Retter, backup vocals by Broadway Star Violet Young. Time – 2:24
- Hawaiian Princess is a grade 1 Song and lyrical jazz with a ukulele-island sound. This is a new and refreshing song and dance about the beautiful Hawaiian Islands. Your 4-6-year-olds will love being a Hawaiian Princess. Don’t forget the grass skirts! Vocals by Kylee Mellick. Time – 2:26.
- Beach Party Blast is a fun grade 2 dance reminiscent of the surf movies of the early ’60s, with the musical style of The Go-Gos. This song has a 60’s beach vibe, just like the music from the Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello era! Your 7-10-year-old tappers can have a blast and enjoy this surf groove. Perfect for beach and summer themes. Vocals by Mary Kimball Osborn. Time – 2:48.
DVD/CD Bundle Includes:
- On DVD: Performance of “You Are My Sunshine”
- On DVD: Performance “Hawaiian Princess”
- On DVD: Breakdown and Performance of “Beach Party Blast”
- On CD: 6 tracks of music - Instructional and Performance tracks with end tag of each song
- Choreography notes
Songs with Choreography Notes sold separately as Downloads: TA1337DL, 1338DL, 1339DL