Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Girl Power from Becca Retter is a collection of 3 empowering songs and dances for girls. Use separately or as a theme in your recital; either way, the audience will enjoy this collection.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Girl Power is a grade 1 tap dance that rocks for your 4-6-year-old dancers! Your dancers will blast dancing with their friends to this powerful song! Time – 2:48
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo is a pre-ballet song and dance with wand prop for your 4-6-year-old dancers. Your little ballerinas will create magic on the stage! This piece begins with a sweet original song by Becca Retter, then continues into the Cinderella song everyone knows and loves.
- Girls Want to Have Fun is a grade 2 tap dance for your 7-10-year-old dancers. This song is a cover version of the female anthem with an island party feel! Tappers will love showing their talent with this version of the song. Time – 2:40
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- Six music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes are sold separately as downloads: TA1358DL, TA1359DL, TA1360DL.