Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Girl Power from Becca Retter is a collection of 3 empowering songs and dances for girls. Use separately or as a theme in your recital, either way, the audience will really enjoy this collection.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Girl Power is a grade 1 tap dance that totally rocks for your 4-6 year old dancers! Your dancers will have a blast dancing with their friends to this powerful song! Time – 2:48
- Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo is a pre-ballet song and dance with wand prop for your 4-6 year old dancers. This piece begins with a sweet original song written by Becca Retter, and then continues into the Cinderella song everyone knows and loves. Your little ballerinas will create magic on the stage!
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun is a grade 2 tap dance for your 7-10 year old dancers. This is a cover of the female anthem with an island party feel! Tappers will really love showing their talent with this version of the song. Time – 2:40
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- 6 music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: TA1358DL, TA1359DL, TA1360DL