Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Best of Broadway: Mary Poppins by Becca Retter offers three delightful and fun dances from this timeless musical. This collection is fun and sure to bring back wonderful memories for everyone in your audience. As a Broadway Theme or on their own, these dances will be a great addition to your show!
I Can Do It and Spoonful of Sugar for your pre-school students, combines new and classic lyrics into one very special dance. (3-4-Year-olds)
Let’s Go Fly a Kite for your 5-6-year-olds, is wonderfully whimsical and your students will love working with their ribbon prop. (5-6-Year-olds)
Supercalifragilistic is an upbeat and rousing grade 2 tap dance that will be perfect for your 7-10-year-old tappers. (7-10-year-olds)
Download Includes (Use iTunes to play files)
- Video of Performance of “I Can Do It and Spoonful of Sugar”
- Video of Performance “Let's Go Fly A Kite”
- Video of Break Down and Performance “Supercalifragilistic”
- Music of Instructional and Performance track with end tag of “I Can Do It and Spoonful of Sugar”
- Music of Instructional and Performance track with end tag of “Let's Go Fly A Kite”
- Music of Instructional and Performance track with end tag of “Supercalifragilistic”
- Choreography notes
- Cover Art
*Songs with Choreography Notes sold separately as Downloads: TA1322DL, 1323DL, 1324DL