Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
6 Broadway Style songs and dances make up this fantastic compilation. Classics and originals are included to mix it up a bit! Your dancers will feel like they’re on the big Broadway stage when they perform these dances.
- Spotlight by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Tap Dance perfect for your 5-6 year-olds. Time – 2:25
- Steal The Show by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Tap Dance for your 5-6-year-old dancers. Time – 2:24
- Show Time On Broadway by Al Gilbert is a Grade 1 Dance perfect for your 6-8-year-old dancers. Time – 2:49
- Saturday Matinee by Becca Retter is a Grade 2 Tap Dance. Your 7-9-year-old tappers will enjoy this one! Time – 2:47
- Supercalifragilistic by Becca Retter is a Grade 2 Tap Dance for your 7-9-year-old tappers. This is a beautiful rendition of the classic from Sound Of Music. Time – 2:27
- The Wiz by Reagan Marie offers an intermediate Musical Theatre Jazz Dance for your 9-12-year-old dancers. This funky new groove gives us a fun journey with Dorothy and her friends. The compilation includes the songs “Ease On Down The Road,” “No Bad News,” and “Brand New Day.” Time – 3:07
- Twelve songs as iTunes Files (Instructional Track and Recital-Ready Performance Track for each piece). Simply drag and drop it into your iTunes Library.
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually - TA1299, TA1275, TA0484, TA1301, TA1324, RMTDCD206B