Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Barnyard Boogie, Vol. 2 brings you a countrified compilation for your dancers to kick up their boots! All songs are recital ready with choreography notes. Classics and originals, these songs are sure to get your audience to shout Yee-Haw!
- Country Cuties by Becca Retter Pre-Ballet Song & Dance for your youngest dancers. Time – 2:41
- Kickin’ It Country by Becca Retter is a Grade 1 Song & Tap for your 4-6 year old tappers. Time – 2:13
- An Old Straw Hat by Al Gilbert is an easy Grade 2 Song & Tap Dance with a straw-hat prop. This is a Shirley Temple Classic. Created for your 6-8 year old dancers. Time – 2:10
- Kid Kountry Tap by Al Gilbert is set to the music, “ Country Bounce” and is a Grade 2 tap dance. Your 7-9 year old tappers will enjoy this one! Time – 2:33
- Country Hoedown by Al Gilbert is a Grade 3 Tap Production for your 8-10 year old tappers. Time – 2:17
- Country Western Spectacular by Al Gilbert is a Grade 5-6 Tap dance with tempo changes. Great dance to challenge your good tappers. Time – 2:26
- 12 songs as iTunes Files (Instructional Track and Recital-Ready Performance Track for each song). Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.
- PDF Files of Choreography Notes
*Also available individually: TA1199DL, TA1193DL, TA0530DL, TA0765DL, TA0227DL, TA0096DL