Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
In Grade 5, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffles in different patterns and directions
- Slap and Flap exercises
- Pendulum Riff Combinations
- Heel Shuffle Heel Combinations
- Pick-Up Progressions (Same and Changing) facing the barre
- Single, Double, and Cramp Roll Traveling Times Steps
- 6 & 7-Tap Riff Walks
- Maxi Ford Breaks
- Single-Count Drawback, and Syncopated Drawback
- Stamp and Stomp Combinations
- 14 Turns Across The Floor… And many more!!
- 94 Tracks of Music – 47 tracks with Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert and 47 Instrumental Tracks
- Music in iTunes format - Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library
- Technique Notes
- Cover Art
- Unlimited Downloads
This is the downloadable version of the CD. Must download to computer. Will not download to mobile device.