What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
In Grade 4, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Shuffles in different patterns
- Extensive Flap patterns
- Heel Shuffle Heel Combinations
- “Quadruple” (Shuffle Step Heel)
- Progression on Riffs… And many more!!
- Shuffle Step Heel Combinations
- Maxi Ford Breaks
- Single and Double Cramp Rolls and Changeover Cramp Rolls
- Single & Double Traveling Waltz Clog
- Traveling Time Step Series
- 9 Turns Across The Floor… And many more!!
- 92 Tracks of Music – 46 tracks with Vocal Instruction by Al Gilbert and 46 Instrumental Tracks
- Music in iTunes format - Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library
- Technique Notes
- Cover Art
- Unlimited Downloads
This is the downloadable version of the CD. Must download to computer. Will not download to mobile device.