Al Gilbert Tap Technique, Grade 8
What do Valerie Rockey from SYTYCD Season 11, Mallory Hagen, Miss America 2013, and some of today's top Tap Choreographers including Darryl Retter, Gregg Russell, Keith Clifton, Thommie Retter, Brooke Paulsen, and Terry Lindholm have in common?
The Al Gilbert Tap Technique!
This is Al Gilbert’s original Grade 8 Tap Technique. Level 8 works the Center Floor and Across The Floor Turns. There are 8 exercises on this CD that concentrate on long, progressive, conditioning combinations. Those working on this level can be considered solid professional tap dancers. Mr. Gilbert presents intelligently laid out work to challenge tap dancers that have “fast feet”.
In Grade 8, Al Gilbert presents steps such as:
- Variations in Shuffles
- Scuffles and Riffles
- Waltz Variations
- Variations on Traveling Time Steps
- Variations on Pick-ups and Pullbacks
- Turn Sequences
- Wing Combinations
- Tap Leaps and Turns
Bonus offerings on all of Al Gilbert’s Tap Technique CD’s
- 3-Disc Bundle includes:
- Disc 1 – Vocal Instruction by AL Gilbert
- Disc 2 – Instrumental Tracks
- Disc 3 – Data Companion Disc includes
- Pdf file of notes. Simply insert into your CD/DVD Rom and view or print!
- iTunes-Ready tracks. Just drag the tracks into your iTunes Library, and now you have it all on your iPod. Ready for class!