Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
Atchison Topeka and the Santa Fe by Darryl Retter a high beginner tap dance ( Gr 2) for your 8-10-year-old dancers. (2:40/102 Meas.) This product includes Music, Video, and Notes.
This was one of the best-known swing songs from the 1940s! This version brings the same classic song into this generation with an electro-swing groove. The choreography offers fun staging that will make your dancers look amazing – and they love it!
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, Atchison Topeka and the Santa Fe as iTunes File (m4a)
- Bonus Instrumental Track of the song as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on a live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on a live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
- Lyrics included
- Cover Art
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.