Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Time Hop from Becca Retter includes 3 songs and dances for your 3-10-year-old dancers. Music, Video, and Notes included. Take a journey back in time with these classic era-based songs and dances. This would make a great theme for your recital – or use each dance as its own fun performance.
Music and dances offered in this collection: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Disco Baby by Becca Retter is a pre-school song and dance for your 3-5-year-old dancers. This song is groovy, can you dig it? Go back in time and watch your little ones shake it! Time 2:13
- It Don’t Mean a Thing by Becca Retter is a grade one song and tap for your 4-6-year-old dancers. Your little tappers will really swing to this remake of the all-time classic jazz song It Don’t Mean a Thing (if it ain’t got that swing). This dance also has a challenge between your dancers and the scat section of the song! Time 2:30
- Back in Time by Becca Retter is a grade 2 tap dance for your 7-10-year-old dancers. This song is a cover of the song from the popular 80’s movie, “Back to the Future”. This is a fun tap dance to complete a theme in your recital! Time 2:49
Download includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Video files of dances
- 6 music files (Instructional and Performance track with end tag)
- Choreography Notes as pdf file
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: TA1367DL, TA1368DL, TA1369DL