Kidgroovz, Vol. 19 by Jasmine Hanson offers 3 Funk Jazz dances for ages 6-13. Music, Video, and Choreography Notes are included in this bundle. The jazz-funk style of movement is on an upsurge and Jasmine does not disappoint with this collection of dances.
Music and dances offered in this collection:
- Dancers March is a beginner jazz-funk dance for your 6-8-year-old students. This is a fun military funk dance that your youngest jazz and hip-hop dancers will really love. Time 2:32
- Fire is a low intermediate jazz-funk dance for your 9-11-year-old students. This song has a “Bruno Mars” vibe with strong bass guitar and horns for a really funky groove. Time 2:41
- Speed of Light offers a groove that your youngest teens will really love. Strong vocals, awesome choreography, your dancers – the perfect combination for your recital. Created for your 11-13-year-old dancers. Time 2:41
Data Disc includes: (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play)
- Videos files of dances, step-by-step breakdown, and performance
- 6 Audio files of music (each song includes a performance track and a bonus track)
- Choreography notes as pdf file
*This is a Data Disc and will not play in DVD or CD player - Insert the disc into computer ROM drive to access files.
Songs with choreography notes sold separately as downloads: JHCD119ADL, JHCD119BDL, JHCD119CDL