This product available as download only, please download to computer, not mobile device.
I’m Feelin’ Lucky is a Low Intermediate Tap Dance (Grd. 3) by Darryl Retter, created for your 9-11 year old dancers. This routine is 2:40 in length. This product is available only as a download. This product includes Music, Video, Notes.
This low Intermediate Tap dance is filled with positive lyrics to a catchy tune. Written from the perspective of gratitude, this song gives permission to be happy. Just how our young students should be. Your audience will enjoy this refreshing song and dance in your recital.
Download Includes (Use iTunes or Quicktime to play files)
- Performance Ready Music of Song, I’m Feelin’ Lucky as iTunes File (m4a)
- Step-by-Step Video breakdown of choreography as iTunes File (m4v)
- Video of Multi-Camera Performance on live stage as iTunes File (m4v)
- Choreographer’s Cut Video of Performance on live stage as iTunes Files. What a great way to get Staging and Costume Concepts!
- Choreography Notes as a pdf file
Choreography Single Series offers an all-inclusive product that includes everything you need as a dance teacher to offer your students the best dance experience. Media Files (music and video) are in the iTunes format. Simply drag and drop into your iTunes Library.