The Al Gilbert Timeless Collection, Vol. 35 by Al Gilbert is a DVD/CD Bundle that includes video and music for 9 routines from Al Gilbert's Treasured Library! For each dance, you get the Vocal Instruction Track and a Performance Track. The video includes a breakdown and performance of each dance.
The choreography notes are included as PDF files on both the CD and the DVD and can easily be viewed or printed when the disc is inserted into a computer.
This Timeless Volume contains:
- Happy Dancing Pony & Pony Boy – PreSchool Song & Dance (TA 1141)
- Thumbs Up - High Five & Accentuate the Positive – Pre-School & Grade 1 Song & Dance (TA 1143)
- Top Of The Chart Dancer – Junior Jazz Song & Dance (TA 1145)
- March Of The Siamese Children – Children’s Broadway Song & Ballet (TA 1147)
- Satin Doll – Grade 2 Tap (TA 1149)
- Happy Tap With Al –Grade 3 Tap (TA 1151)
- South Rampart Street Parade – Grade 4 Tap (TA 1153)
- Shakin’ The Blues Tap – Grade 5 Tap (TA 1155 )
- Forty Second Street – Musical Theatre Song & Grade 4 Tap (TA 1157)