Please download to computer, not mobile device.
Low Int Contemporary Class Plans by Renata Retter is designed for 12-15 year old dancers that study at least 2-3 classes per week, preferably ballet and jazz in along with Contemporary. Included in this month’s class plans are video files and notes for Warm Up Technique, Center, Across The Floor, Improvisation, and Combination.
- Aleksandra Wojda Nelson’s Int-Adv Jazz Technique Warm Up (AWDVD215)
- Floor-Work Groups (Try and get all dancers past group 5)
Across The Floor:
- Pas de bourree, step, hop in coupe, walk, walk – both sides
- Pas de bourree, step, hop in passé, walk, walk – both sides
- Groups in center
- “After the Storm” by Mumford and Sons
- Links to music
- Easy to Follow Notes
- Cover Art