Please download to computer, not mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Intermediate Lyrical, Month 3 is based on Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Technique. This level is perfect for your 11-13 year old dancers that study at least three classes per week. Preferably, Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Warm Up Technique, Jump Combo, Center, Across The Floor, and Dance Combination.
- Darryl Retter's Intermediate Warm
Across The Floor:
- Waltz Chaine Turn Combo II
- Pique Arabesque II
- Pique Rond De Jambe
- Teach Fanny Roll
- “Everything Changes” by Ashley Argota
- Links to music included
- Link for free song from MusicWorks Unlimited Website included
- Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Warm Up on Video
- Notes for complete, performance-ready piece of choreography (Notes Only - Extra
- choreography not on video)
- Easy to Follow Notes Included