Please download to a computer, not a mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Low Intermediate Lyrical, Month 5 is based on Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Technique. This level is perfect for your 9-11 year old dancers that study at least three classes per week. Preferably, Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Warm Up Technique, Jump Combo, Center, Across The Floor, and Dance Combination.
- Darryl Retter Intermediate Warm Up
- Fanny Roll Combo
Across The Floor:
- Piqué Drag Combo (Frwd & Bk)
- Piqué Passe Combo
- Chainé Turn Zigzag Combo
- “Tomorrow” by Quincy Jones (Featuring John Legend)
- Links to Music Included
- Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Warm Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo (On Notes Only – Not On Video)
- Easy to Follow Notes Included