Please download to computer, not mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Low Intermediate Lyrical, Month 3 is based on Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Technique. This level is perfect for your 9-11 year old dancers that study at least three classes per week. Preferably, Ballet, Jazz and Lyrical. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Warm Up Technique, Jump Combo, Center, Across The Floor, and Dance Combination.
- Darryl Retter's Intermediate Warm Up
Across The Floor:
- Zigzag Chaine Turn Combo
- Pique Drag Combo
- “All About Us” by He Is We
- Links to music included
- Darryl Retter’s Intermediate Jazz Warm Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo
- Notes for complete, performance-ready piece of choreography included! (Notes only - extra choreography not on video)
- Easy to Follow Notes Included