Please download to computer, not mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Grd 4 Tap, Month 5 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 4 Tap Technique. This is where your dancers enter the Intermediate level of tap. Perfect for your 12-14 year old tappers. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
- Darryl Retter Grd 4 Warm Up
- Shuffle Ballchange Front Irish Combo
- Stomp Time Step Drill II
- Susi-Q Combo
- Stomp Time Step Break Drill
- Stomp Buck Time Step with Break
Across The Floor:
- Scuff Heel Step Combo
“Cameras” by Matt & Kim
- Links to music included
- Darryl Retter’s Tap Warm Up on Video
- Easy to Follow Notes Included