Please download to computer, not mobile device.
DanceClassPlans, Grd 4 Tap, Month 3 is based on Al Gilbert’s Grade 4 Tap Technique. This is where your dancers enter the Intermediate level of tap. Perfect for your 12-14 year old tappers. Included in this month’s class plans are video files of Center, Across The Floor, and Combination.
- Darryl Retter Grd 4 Warm Up
- Brush Hop Combo
- Cramproll Combo II
- Practice Drawbacks
Across The Floor:
- Shuffle Ballchange Grapevine Combo
- Running Flap Combo
- Scuff Heel Step Combo
“OK It’s Aright with Me” by Eric Hutchison
- Links to music included
- First time ever - Darryl Retter’s Tap Warm Up on Video
- Extra Choreography for extended combo (On Notes Only – Not On Video)
- Easy to Follow Notes Included